Thursday, November 17, 2011

QUILTING FRAME AND MACHINE FOR SALE

I love machinery - sewing/quilting/embroidery/knitting machinery.     I love it so much, that I have too much.  I started off  with an old Empisal knitting machine, and now my little empire is vast.   As I said, I love machinery and technology - so much so that I wish to sell some to by some more.    I have put my John Watts Quilter and a Janome 1600p up for sale on EBay.    Here is a picture -

Here is the link.
Update.  The Janome has sold, but here is the link for the quilting frame.
   
My quilting frame and the sewing machine have had very little work.   Originally when I purchased the quilting frame, I had such great plans. Needless to say neither of these two have seen much work.   I think you could count on two hands the amount of actual quilts that have been quilted on this set up.   My choice of quilt design means loading and rolling with large amounts of bling and 3D stuff doesn't work for me.    So if you are interested, contact me here or through EBay.

I am also rather keen to upgrade to a PR1000 and so thought I would mention that I have a PR600 for sale.   You can contact me here (tiramisue at bigpond dot com).    "The Beast" as she is affectionately known comes complete with cap hoops (I have never used them), and all her accessories.   She will sew a design up to 200 x 300mm.        

Bye for now.
Sue xxx

2 comments:

  1. Is thus frame still for sale & if so how much is it & postage
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Margaret, both machine and frame are now sold.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, just so I know I am not talking to myself - the cat is tired and so is the dog!