Thursday, August 15, 2013

A Herd of Elephants

Test stitching and more test stitching, then a friend asked for three elephants for the grandchildren.  The half an elephant is still hiding up the back!!  

 This is the 5 x 7 applique elephant.   Stitched it on to a flannelette bunny rug.   A perfect size for a baby blanket.
 Blue Coral Polar Fleece.    He is so soft.
 Velour makes for a very shiny elephant.   Very tactile. Here are  pictures of their bottoms, just so you can see what they look like from behind.     
 
If you need an elephant, they are available for sale for $15 each plus postage.   You can contact me at tiramisue@bigpond.com and I will let you know which ones are left.
 
The flannelette baby blanket is also for sale for $25.00 plus postage  - measures  35in (89cm) x 27in(70cm)   -  double sided  and very soft.   
 
As you can see on the side bar, I have succumb and joined Facebook.   Drop by and say hello.
 
Sue xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, just so I know I am not talking to myself - the cat is tired and so is the dog!