Thursday, October 22, 2015

Halloween Designs - for those who "do"!

Just finished this quick Halloween Candy/Lolly (for the Aussies who do) container.   Designs are up in the Etsy shop -  3 different ones and as a bonus, included are the eye designs to stitch on to felt.   Really easy, really quick.

I think mothers everywhere could put this on a shirt and wear it all year round.....


- even this one if you drink to excess!   :-)


 The felt eyeballs could be attached to brooch backs or to a hair thingamybob!

My test stitcher Annie made a Halloween Cushion....It is double sided - no escaping Halloween dreams!
Keep stitching and stay sane......Sue xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, just so I know I am not talking to myself - the cat is tired and so is the dog!